17 Jan New Narcolepsy App Seeking Beta Testers
Takeda Pharmaceutical would like to share an opportunity to participate in 1:1 interviews to gather insights to support the development of a future digital solution for PwN. Through listening exercises, such as interviews, Takeda honors their ongoing commitment to listen to the needs of people with narcolepsy, with consistent feedback allowing them to improve their practices on an ongoing basis. This is an opportunity for people living with Narcolepsy to contribute and shape future digital solutions offered to the Narcolepsy community.
The objectives of the interviews, led by Takeda, include:
- To discuss the experience of living with or caring for someone with narcolepsy
- To identify unmet needs for the narcolepsy community
- To gain insights on content specific to Takeda’s future digital solution for PwN
To be eligible to participate in these interviews, you must meet the following criteria:
- Over 18 years of age
- Living with narcolepsy type 1 (Narcolepsy with cataplexy)
- Recently diagnosed with narcolepsy type 1 (less than 5 years since diagnosis)
- Have experience downloading and using apps on your mobile phone
- Living in the US
Please note that the interviews will be carried out in English.
What can you expect?
- Either one or two 90-minute virtual interviews. The exact date, time, and dial-in instructions will be provided; however, the engagement will be between the months of January to May
- All interview results will be kept confidential
- You will be required to sign a contractual agreement between yourself and Takeda prior to the interviews
- You will receive honoraria payments in line with US regulations for your time
How can I sign up?
If you are interested in participating in these interviews, please complete this survey at to confirm your interest.
If you are chosen to participate, a representative working on behalf of Takeda will be in touch to schedule the interviews.