28 Mar Three FREE Narcolepsy Education Opportunities – Registration Now Open
We are excited to offer three FREE learning opportunities beginning in June – with more to come!
Our Brown Bag Narcolepsy Web Series provides virtual informative sessions with experts sharing information on various topics of narcolepsy. The first two sessions will be held in June with new sessions to follow each month.
In September we will hold our 2022 Northeast Narcolepsy Conference in Boston. This free event is for people with narcolepsy, their families, educators, clinicians and researchers. Leading experts share their latest research on treatment options, impact of narcolepsy, transition from pediatric to adulthood, how to live a full life with narcolepsy.
To learn more, see below and register today!
Brown Bag Webinar Series – June 2, 2022
Our June 2 webinar will focus on the topic “Narcolepsy Journey: Tips & Tricks to Living with Narcolepsy.”
Our panelists are Nicole Jeray, LPGA Tour Member, PWN, WUN Board Member and Heidi Stock, Creative Marketing Professional, PWN.
There will be a Q&A at the end of the session.
Brown Bag Webinar Series – June 9, 2022
Our June 9 webinar will focus on the topic “Behavioral Treatments & Mental Health Strategies for People Living with Narcolepsy.”
Join WUN and the community and listen to leading experts, Jason Ong, PhD and Shelby Harris, PsyD, DBSM, as they assist people with narcolepsy in navigating the mental health and behavioral challenges while managing their medical disorder.
There will be a Q&A section at the end of the session.
Join WUN in Boston This Fall!
Join us September 24 for the WUN Northeast Narcolepsy Conference!
This free, one day in person conference in Waltham, MA is for people with narcolepsy, their families, educators, clinicians and researchers. Leading experts share their latest research on treatment options, impact of narcolepsy, transition from pediatric to adulthood, how to live a full life with narcolepsy. The speakers include:
– Thomas Scammell, MD, Neurologist and Sleep Medicine Physician, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
– Kiran Maski, MD, MPH, Neurologist and Sleep Medicine Physician, Boston Children’s Hospital, and Assistant Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
– Margaret Blattner, MD, PhD, Neurologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Clinical Instructor, Harvard Medical School
– Eric Zhou, PhD, Psychologist at Boston Children’s Hospital and Dana Faber Cancer Institute, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Sleep Medicine, Harvard Medical School
– Charlie Bain, Senior Account Executive, PWN
– Ashley Starr Frechette, MPH, Director of Health Professional Outreach at the Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence, PWN
– Monica Gow, MPA, Executive Director of WUN, Parent of a Child with Narcolepsy
Coffee, breakfast, lunch, snacks and parking are all included with no cost at this free event.
The Westin has given our attendees a special room rate of $119 for September 23 and 24. To get this exclusive rate, please visit https://book.passkey.com/e/50313195.