05 Dec Patient Recruitment Invitation for Narcolepsy Research Study
TwoLabs Pharma Services would like to share this opportunity to participate in a narcolepsy research study which will take place via a 60-minute one-on-one telephone interview. The objectives of the study are the following:
- To understand the patient journey in adults with narcolepsy with or without cataplexy and excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS)
- To evaluate patient experiences using pharmaceutical companies’ patient support programs. Patient support programs may include copay support, insurance coverage navigation, free product, referrals to third party organizations, educational support, nursing support, and any services that the patients find most beneficial to support them in their treatment journey.
- To test a proposed model for a new product patient support program launch.
To be eligible to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- A diagnosis of narcolepsy with or without cataplexy
- 18 years of age or older
- US resident
- Must have previously taken within the past year, or are currently taking, Xyrem, Xywav or Wakix
- Must have previously received within the past year, or are currently receiving, assistance from a pharmaceutical company’s patient support program
What can I expect?
- A one-hour telephone interview will be scheduled in December. The date, time, and dial-in instructions will be provided
- There will be no pre-work involved. Your feedback related to your experience and needs will be discussed during the call
- All interviews will be kept anonymous and all responses confidential. The information you provide during the interview will be reported in aggregate
- You will be asked to sign a confidentiality and participation agreement prior to the call
- You will receive an honorarium of $100 for participating in the study
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number, and email address. You will receive a confirmation email and instructions on next steps.