08 Apr Open Enrollment for TENOR Research Study
Are you transitioning from Xyrem to Xywav? Would you like your experiences to help others? Consider participating in the TENOR study from Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The TENOR (Transition Experience of persons with Narcolepsy taking Oxybate in the Real-world) study is a web-based, observational study, for adults (18 years or older) who have been diagnosed with narcolepsy and are transitioning from Xyrem to Xywav.
The purpose of this study is to observe the dosing practices during your transition, learn about the safety and tolerability of the medication, and overall treatment satisfaction.
The information that will be collected will cover the following topics:
• Demographic information
• Brief medical history
• Transition expectations
• Dosing practices
• Narcolepsy symptoms
• Elements of tolerability
• Treatment satisfaction
You may be eligible to participate if you:
• Are aged 18 years or older
• Have been diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 narcolepsy by a physician
• Are able to read and understand English
• Have reliable access to a computer or smartphone with internet connection
• Can commit to the time and study procedures
• Are not a current Jazz Pharmaceuticals employee or an immediate family member of a Jazz employee
Will I be compensated?
If you qualify, you will be compensated for your time during the study period.
Why is this study important?
If you take part in the study, you may help patients, doctors, and researchers better understand how narcolepsy treatments affect people with narcolepsy type 1 (narcolepsy with cataplexy) or narcolepsy type 2 (narcolepsy without cataplexy type). By learning more about your experience, it may be possible to improve outcomes.