31 Oct Be an Advocate. Introducing our peer-to-peer platform for raising narcolepsy awareness and funds.
Wake Up Narcolepsy is excited to work with you and offer the opportunity for individuals, families and teams to raise narcolepsy awareness and funds. One of the many fantastic things about the new peer-to-peer platform is that we all, as advocates, have the opportunity to share our narcolepsy journey from a personal perspective and at the same time choose where funds are directed. Peer-to-peer fundraising is easy, convenient, creative and powerful. It’s a great way to get involved and tell the world about your connection to our community and why those with narcolepsy need our support.
Our current campaigns include our ongoing commitment to Research, Camp for Children with Narcolepsy, our new Online Support Groups and Swing for Sleep with Nicole Jeray. YOU get to choose which campaign to support and where your funds go.
Ready to join a campaign and share your story? It’s easy!
Here’s what you do:
- Go to Become An Advocate at the top of the webpage
- Click on the campaign you would like to support
- Then click on the fundraise option (not donate)
- Decide if you want to fundraise on your own or as a team and enter your details.
- Share your story, pictures and fundraiser with you community and you’re all set. Just spread the word by sharing across your social media platforms and with your own communities.
Supporting people with narcolepsy and raising awareness is effective when we work together as advocates. Thanks for joining—your efforts make a huge difference in the lives of those affected by narcolepsy.