Sharing your story with the world is one of the best ways to spread awareness. Take a leading role in raising Narcolepsy awareness by serving as a spokesperson.
- You must be 18 years or older (parents may submit a story about their child)
- The story must be about you, not someone else
- Tell about your life before you were diagnosed with Narcolepsy, the challenges you faced to receive a diagnosis, how your life has been affected by Narcolepsy and what the future may hold for you
- Be brief. Your story should not exceed 500 words (3,000 characters including spaces)
- Describe something unique about your story that others who are unfamiliar with Narcolepsy might find interesting.
WUN cannot guarantee your story will be used by the news media. Fill out all requested information below so reporters can easily contact you. By submitting your story you agree to allow WUN to forward your story and personal information to members of the news media. You also agree to allow the reporter to use any of the information you provided, including your name and city/state of residence. Do not include information you wish to keep private. We will also consider publishing your story on the WUN blog and social media, which reach the entire Narcolepsy community.
Read our Voices of Narcolepsy piece to learn more about others who have shared their story.
For more information on how you can become involved, please contact: