Free Event - September 24, 2022, Westin Waltham-Boston This free, one day in person conference is for people with narcolepsy, their families, educators,
Free Event – September 24, 2022, Westin Waltham-Boston
This free, one day in person conference is for people with narcolepsy, their families, educators, clinicians and researchers. Leading experts share their latest research on treatment options, impact of narcolepsy, transition from pediatric to adulthood, how to live a full life with narcolepsy.
This is a unique opportunity for people with narcolepsy to mix and mingle with sleep doctors, clinicians and researchers. The conference format offers an interesting mix of individual speakers, panels and breakout rooms. Join us for our first in-person event since 2019.
Coffee, breakfast, lunch, snacks and parking are all included with no cost at this free event.
- Thomas Scammell, MD, Neurologist and Sleep Medician Physician, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
- Kiran Maski, MD, MPH, Neurologist and Sleep Medicine Physician, Boston Children’s Hospital, and Assistant Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Margaret Blattner, MD, PhD, Neurologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Eric Zhou, PhD, Psychologist at Boston Children’s Hospital and Dana Faber Cancer Institute, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Sleep Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Charlie Bain and Ashley Starr Frechette, MPH: Journey with Narcolepsy
- Monica Gow, MPA, Executive Director of WUN, Parent of a Child with Narcolepsy
To learn more and to register, click here.
Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible: Avadel Pharmaceuticals, Harmony Biosciences and Orexia Therapeutics